Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
Caller ID/call waiting
Know who’s calling with caller ID/call waiting. Handset displays the name, number, time and date of incoming calls.
No AC power needed
Make and receive calls using the corded handset during a power outage. This system uses power generated from the telephone line during a power outage. Back up batteries are not necessary.
Receiver volume control
Loudness of incoming voice can be adjusted for the best listening level from the handset. Choose from three loudness options.
• Caller ID/call waiting*—stores 80 calls. Requires 3 AA batteries (not included) for Caller ID to work
• 13 number memory—stores up to 13 phone numbers for easy dialing
• 3 dedicated memory keys—for easy one touch dialing
• Display dialing—telephone numbers in the Caller ID log can be dialed with the touch of a button
• Last number redial—redials the last number called with the touch of a button
• Ringer control—turn the ringer on or off
• Receiver volume control—loudness of incoming voice can be adjusted for the best listening level from the handset
• Choose from three loudness options
• Flash—easy access to Call Waiting and other similar services (where available by subscription from your local phone company)
• Trilingual prompts—choose between English, Spanish or French
• Table and Wall Mountable
• VTech® Corded Trimstyle Phone, Black (CD1113)
Physical address required - no P.O boxes please.
Please allow 7-15 business days for delivery.
This product comes with a 1-year warranty by the manufacturer.
* Use of Caller ID feature requires a subscription from your telephone service provider.
** Use of Voicemail features requires a subscription from your telephone service provider.
*** The actual recording time depends on individual message characteristics.