Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
The Two Handset Connect to Cell™ Cordless Phone with Caller ID/Call Waiting lets you store 200 directories from up to 2 different cell phones. There is no need to input names and numbers into your cordless phone system anymore. Eliminate cell phone dead spots at home by placing the base unit where cellular reception is best. Then enjoy the freedom to make and receive cell calls using your cordless handsets anywhere in your home. Register your cell phone easily. Put your cell phone in discovery mode and press one of the two pairing keys on the cordless base unit and within seconds your cell phone is connected to the cordless system.
• DECT 6.0 Digital technology
• Make and receive landline and cellular calls
• Stores 200 directories from up to 2 different cell phones
• Caller ID/call waiting (Use of Caller ID feature requires a subscription from your telephone service provider) — stores 50 calls
• Handset speakerphone
• Expandable up to 5 handsets using only one phone jack — uses DS6501 (sold separately)
• Backlit keypad and display
• Intercom between handsets
• Eco Mode power conserving technology
• Quiet Mode silences the ringer
• Voicemail waiting indicator (Use of voicemail features requires a subscription from your telephone service provider)
• Last 10 number redial
• Trilingual menu prompts — choose between English, French, or Spanish
• Wall-mount bracket included
• Model# DS6511-2
Note: All Vtech handsets only work with Vtech phones.
• Vtech 2 Handset Bluetooth Connect to Cell Phone System (DS6511-2)
Physical address required - no P.O. boxes please.