Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
USB 2.0 Universal Card Reader
Verbatim’s USB 2.0 Universal Card Reader makes transferring your digital photos fast and easy. With a sleek, modern design and piano-black finish, the Universal Card Reader supports a wide variety of memory card formats, offering plug-and-play functionality with both Windows and Mac operating systems. Once connected, you can instantly begin transferring your photos.
• Supports memory card formats including CompactFlash Type I & Type II (CF), Secure Digital (SD), Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC), Mini SD, Micro-SD, Memory Stick (MS), Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo, Memory Stick, Micro (M2), MultiMedia Card (MMC), xD-Picture Card (xD), Secure Digital XC (SDXC)
• Sleek, modern design with a piano-black finish
• Compatible with USB 2.0 ports
• Adapter not included
• Interface: USB 2.0
• Operating System: Windows 7, XP, 2000, Vista, Mac OS X 10.1 and higher
16GB SDHC Card (Class 10)
Verbatim SDHC cards offer optimal performance for your SDHC digital camera or other SDHC slot equipped device. Featuring the industry's highest performance rating (Speed Class 10 rated), Verbatim's SDHC card offers superior video capture/playback characteristics and fast photo upload/downloads to/from your PC as compared to lower performing Class 4 and Class 6 speed rated cards
• Requires SDHC host device
• Class 10 speed performance rating
• Write Protect Switch prevents accidental data deletion
• Fully Compliant with all applicable SDHC Standards
• Capacity/Speed: 16GB
• Verbatim USB 2.0 Universal Card Reader with 16 GB Class 10 SD Card
• USB Cable
Physical address required - no P.O boxes please.
Please allow 7-15 business days for delivery.
This product comes with a Verbatim Limited Lifetime warranty.