Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
This beautiful pair of earrings is the perfect addition to any outfit for a little bit of added glamour. Each earring is centered with an oval shaped, bezel-set opal, and set in a geometric 3-tiered setting, with the first tier stunningly bead-set with diamonds. The earrings are mounted in 10kt yellow and white gold, with omega backs, for pierced ears. The pair has a .36 carat total diamond weight.
• Total Diamond Weight: .36 carats
• Gold Fineness: 10kt gold
• Gram Weight: 9.4 grams
• Appraised Value: $1,700.00 (Appraisal certificate included)
• (2) oval shaped cabochon cut opals (2.50ct), (48) round shaped diamonds (.36ctw)
• Clarity: VS - SI
• Colour: I-J-K
• Measures approx. 23mm from top to bottom
All items in the Vintage Originals Collection are estate pieces created in years gone by. Although this item is in excellent condition, it could have some signs of its age and past enjoyment. The images shown are of the exact item you will receive.
• Vintage 10KT Yellow and White Gold Large Octagonal Shaped Opal and Diamond Earrings with Omega Backs
Physical address required - no P.O. boxes please.
Please allow 7-15 business days for delivery.
This product comes with a 30 day warranty.