Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Only 1 left
This beautiful ring has been designed with two lustrous cultured pearls, one cream and one a mysterious black; they are set on a diagonal, and enhanced with a double swirl of prong-set diamonds atop a split shank. Crafted in 14kt white gold, the total diamond weight of this playful piece is .10 carat.
• Total Diamond Weight: .10 carats
• Gold Fineness: 14kt gold
• Gram Weight: 6.1 grams
• Appraised Value: $1,275.00 (Appraisal certificate included)
• (2) round shaped cultured pearls (8.10mm & 8.30mm), (6) round shaped diamonds (.10ctw)
• Clarity: I-1 - I-2
• Colour: G-H
• Current Ring Size: 7
• Measures approx. 17mm finger to finger
All items in the Vintage Originals Collection are estate pieces created in years gone by. Although this item is in excellent condition, it could have some signs of its age and past enjoyment. The images shown are of the exact item you will receive.
• Vintage 14KT White Gold Cultured Pearl Ring Featuring One Black and One Cream Coloured, Wrapped with a Bow
Physical address required - no P.O. boxes please.
Please allow 7-15 business days for delivery.
This product comes with a 30 day warranty.