Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Only 3 left
With a sweet, shorter vamp design, orthotic footbed and a flexible outsole, this pair from VIONIC™ with ORTHAHEEL® is a truly comfortable, classic driver.
• Hand-sewn vamp detail
• Leather upper and lining
• Flexible rubber console
• Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole helps absorb shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees
• Rubber outsole with wave-patterned tread offers good traction on a variety of surfaces
• Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical orthotic footbed with deep heel cup helps stabilize, support, and realign feet back to their natural position
• Helps to relieve common causes of heel pain and knee pain, related to over-pronation and flat feet
• An ideal complementary option for orthotic or arch support wearers, particularly at home on hard flat floors
• Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
• Approved by the American Podiatry Association and recommended by internationally-recognized pioneer of integrative medicine, Dr. Andrew Weil, M.D.
• Over 100,000 VIONIC™ with ORTHAHEEL® products have been sold at The Shopping Channel since its launch in 2009!
• From the #1 selling and doctor recommended foot orthotic product in Australia and the UK
• Best when initially worn for short periods for the first week to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support
• Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive
• Fits medium "B" width
• Care: it is not recommended that these shoes get wet or be submerged in water. Do not expose to extreme temperatures. If needed, please wipe off with damp cloth and air dry in room temperature climate