Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
You can finally have a stylish open back mule with its own built-in orthotic footbed thanks to VIONIC™ with ORTHAHEEL®. The microfibre lining and flexible EVA midsole help absorb shock and reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees, allowing you to stay comfortable longer. These podiatrist-designed shoes boast award-winning technology and will take you through the season in cute comfort. This footwear from the customer-favourite brand features a patented four-degree arch support that helps stabilize the instep and helps to prevent excess pronation. The pair helps provide biomechanical stability and support, helping to alleviate the pain in the feet, knees and back that is a result from the over-pronation caused by footwear that doesn't properly support the feet.
This practical yet pretty style is exclusive to The Shopping Channel
in Canada. It's a difference you can feel: once you're accustomed to the built-in orthotic, you'll wonder how you ever went without it!
• Microfibre lining with flexible rubber outsole
• Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole helps absorb shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees
• Rubber outsole with wave-patterned tread offers good traction on a variety of surfaces
• Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical orthotic footbed with deep heel cup helps stabilize, support and realign feet back to their natural position
• Helps to relieve common causes of heel pain and knee pain, related to over-pronation and flat feet
• An ideal complementary option for orthotic or arch support wearers, particularly at home on hard flat floors
• Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
• Approved by the American Podiatry Association and recommended by internationally-recognized pioneer of integrative medicine, Dr. Andrew Weil, M.D.
• Over 100,000 VIONIC™ with ORTHAHEEL® products have been sold at The Shopping Channel
since its launch in 2009!
• From the #1-selling and doctor-recommended foot orthotic product in Australia and the UK
• It may take some time to get used to the built-in orthotic. It's best to wear this Orthaheel mule for only a few hours at a time for the first few days to allow your body and arches to adapt to the orthotic technology. Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive
• Fits Medium "B" Width
• Care: it is not recommended that these sandals get wet or be submerged in water. Do not expose to extreme temperatures. If needed, please wipe off with damp cloth and air dry in room temperature climate