Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
More than a sneaker. Experience true comfort with reliable, built-in support when you lace up these sneakers from VIONIC™ with ORTHAHEEL® technology.
Refresh your current fitness shoes with this sporty pair that provides the ultimate in foot support. ORTHAHEEL's patented four-degree arch support helps stabilize your instep and helps prevent excess pronation. In turn, this design can help re-align feet to their natural position, helping alleviate pain in the foot, knee, and back caused by over-pronation, which can result from footwear that does not properly support your feet. Once you're accustomed to the way the built-in orthotic feels, you'll wonder how you ever went without it!
• Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole helps absorb shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles, and knees
• Rubber outsole with wave-patterned tread offers good traction on a variety of surfaces
• Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical orthotic footbed with deep heel cup helps stabilize, support, and realign feet back to their natural position
• Helps to relieve common causes of heel pain and knee pain, related to over-pronation and flat feet
• An ideal complementary option for orthotic or arch support wearers, particularly at home on hard flat floors
• Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
• Approved by the American Podiatry Association and recommended by internationally-recognized pioneer of integrative medicine, Dr. Andrew Weil, M.D.
• Over 100,000 ORTHAHEEL® products have been sold at The Shopping Chanel since its launch in 2009!
• From the #1 selling and doctor recommended foot orthotic product in Australia and the UK
• Best when initially worn for short periods for the first week to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support
• Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive
• Approximately 1-1/2"H heel
• Textile and man-made upper; textile lining; man-made balance
• Lace-up; mesh upper; removable footbed
• Fit: true to size
• Medium whole sizes 5, 6 through 10, 11
• VIONIC™ with ORTHAEEL® Kona Walking Shoe