Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
With its adjustable heel strap and moderate toe coverage for greater comfort and stability, this VIONIC™ with ORTHAHEEL® Mia slingback sandal offers great support in a stylish summer sandal. Podiatrist-designed, the pair features biomechanical orthotic footbeds with deep heel cups that helps stabilize, support, and realign your feet back to their natural position.
These sandals work best when initially worn for short periods for the first week to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support. Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive
• Slingback style, adjustable heel strap
• Soft PU upper/liner, adjustable backstrap with hook and loop closure
• PU linen covered EVA footbed
• Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole helps absorb shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles, and knees
• Rubber outsole with wave-patterned tread offers good traction on a variety of surfaces
• Helps to relieve common causes of heel pain and knee pain, related to over-pronation and flat feet
• An ideal complementary option for orthotic or arch support wearers, particularly at home on hard flat floors
• Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
• If you are a half size, it is recommended to order the nearest size down
• Approximately 1"H heel
• Fit: true to size
• Not recommended that these sandals get wet or be submerged in water
• Do not expose to extreme temperatures
• If needed, please wipe off with damp cloth and air dry in room temperature climate.
• VIONIC™ with ORTHAHEEL® Mia Slingback Sandal with Back Strap