Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
What it is:
Millions of Canadians suffer from common bone and joint problems, and arthritis is the number one cause of long-term disability in Canada. But, you don't have to suffer and the VitaTree™ VitaJoints™ with Bonus Vitamin D3 will help!
VitaJoints™ contains commonly used joint supplements with anti-inflammatory properties like glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM mixed with Vitatree™'s proprietary blend of high antioxidant fruits and vegetables. VitaJoints supplies a variety of essential nutrients in whole food form, without any synthetic vitamins, minerals or fillers. VitaTree™ D3 is the best-absorbed form of vitamin D that is made from sheep wool. When sunlight hits the sheep's wool, vitamin D3 is produced. Some other vitamin D3 supplements on the market are made from fish livers, which can be extremely toxic. Who it is for:
These supplements are suitable for everyone. What it does:
The antioxidants have the unique ability to help clean up cellular debris (which fights against free radicals) within the joints and help reduce inflammation. The fruits and vegetables also help to maintain an alkaline environment within the bloodstream, helping to improve cellular detoxification and helping to reduce pain at the same time. Vitamin D is not really a vitamin, but more of a hormone-like molecule that encourages the absorption and metabolism of calcium and phosphorous. The new and improved formulation contains medium chain triglycerides from coconut as the carrier oil, which is known to be helpful for metabolism. The soybean oil, to which some people are sensitive, has been removed. The capsules have now been changed to bovine, not pork gelatine, which is ideal for those who avoid pork products.
What else you need to know:
• VitaTree™ is a natural joint relief supplement that can help with symptoms associated with osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, gout, sciatica, low back pain, shoulder pain, knee pain, neck pain and headaches, tennis elbow, golfer's elbow, fibromyalgia and more
• Cold weather causes more pain and less activity, so joints tend to stiffen up — a supplement like this is ideal for our cold Canadian winters
• Vitamin D3 is essential for helping immunity and brain function
• Proprietary blend in VitaJoints™ was formulated by Naturopathic Doctor Janine Bowring, ND, to fight damage caused by free radicals
• The Shopping Channel
worked with VitaTree™ to bring you this exclusive configuration
• VitaTree™ is one of Canada's leading manufacturers and distributors of natural health products with over 10 years of clinical research and experience
What is included:
• VitaTree™ VitaJoints™ with Bonus Vitamin D3 (90-Day Supply)
• (6) VitaTree™ VitaJoints™
• VitaTree™ Vitamin D3
This product is also available in Auto Delivery