Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
An heirloom piece, this Ergo Empire Westminister Clock is a special regulator pendulum clock that can be passed down from generation to generation. This clock has an elegant and understated style with an oak finish that perfectly complements any traditional style room. This timeless clock also features an antique style dial with easy to read Arabic numbers. Choose from four very rich sounding chimes with a simple switch on the movement. The chimes also have automatic night shut off available as well as complete chime turn off.
• Chimes: Quarterly Westminster; quarterly Ava Maria, hourly Westminster or hourly/half hour strike
• All chimes count the hour
• Measures: 11" x 22”
• Clock made of solid wood and mdf frame, oak finish
• Glass front
• Pendulum made of metal
• Oak case
• New Ergo Chime-Plus movement
• Care: Use a glass cleaner for the glass; furniture polish when needed on the wood case
• No assembly required
• Required: 2 x C Batteries (not included)
• Made in China
• 1 x Ergo Empire Westminister Clock
• 1 x Pendulum
• 1 x Instruction Manual
This item is shipped via Canada Post.
This product comes with a one year warranty.