Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
Making preparing meals fun with this food processor from Wolfgang Puck. An appliance to tackle your toughest kitchen jobs, the processor comes in classic black to match any decor!
• On/Off pulse control
• Safety interlocking bowl
• Stainless steel front panel with chrome plated buttons
• Measures 9" x 11" x 16"
• Care: Ensure your food processor is unplugged from the electrical outlet before cleaning. Wipe the motor base housing and cord with warm soapy water and cloth, and wipe clean with a damp cloth. Dry thoroughly. Do not use any abrasive cleaners or sourcing pads on the housing as this will damage the finish. Wash the work bowl lid and all attachments (except motor housing) in warm water with mid detergent. Dishwasher use: all plastic components deteriorate through the prolonged use of a dishwasher for cleaning
• Country of origin: China Includes:
• Wolfgang Puck 900 Watt Food Processor Warranty Information:
This product comes with a one-year warranty covering all defects in workmanship or materials of the accessories, arising under normal usage and care. The motor of your blender is covered under this warranty for a period of three years from date of purchase. A valid proof-of-purchase is required. A valid proof-of-purchase is a receipt specifying item, date purchased and cost of item. A gift receipt with date of purchase and item is also an acceptable proof-of-purchase.
This warranty covers the original retail purchaser or gift recipient. During the applicable warranty period, we will repair or replace, at our discretion, any mechanical or electrical part which proves defective, or replace unit with a comparable model. To obtain service under the terms of this warranty, call Toll Free (800) 275-8273.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY COVERS UNITS PURCHASED AND USED WITHIN CANADA AND DOES NOT COVER:
• Damages from improper installation
• Defects other than manufacturing defects
• Damages from misuse, abuse, accident, alteration, lack of proper care and maintenance, or incorrect current or voltage
• Damage from service by other than an authorized dealer or service center
This warranty gives you special legal rights and you may also have other rights to which you are entitled which may vary from province to province.