If you have an existing online account, sign in below.
Shop with confidence.We value your privacy and security
#MyTSCPicks Campaign Terms and Conditions
By sharing, uploading, posting, transmitting, distributing or otherwise making available content via your social media account(s) (“Content”) using the hashtag #MyTSCPicks (the “Hashtag”):
1) You represent and warrant that you are over the age of majority in your province or territory of residence.
2) You represent and warrant that the Content, whether on its own or coupled with the Hashtag, is not deceptive or misleading, and does not include content or material that is sexually explicit, violent, offensive, profane, vulgar, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, obscene or otherwise inappropriate (by community standards).
3) You represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in and to the Content and your user name, profile picture, and any other publicly available social media account information to grant to Rogers Media Inc. (“Rogers”) a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, fully sub-licensable and transferable licence to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, communicate, broadcast and publicly display any such material, and to incorporate any such material into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed, without any further consideration or compensation to you or any other person; and you so grant such licence to Rogers.
4) You agree that Rogers may, in its sole discretion, aggregate on its website, and/or tweet, re-post, share or otherwise make available via its social media accounts, any Content associated with the Hashtag.
5) You agree to indemnify and hold Rogers harmless from and against any and all liabilities, costs and expenses arising from or otherwise related to the Content associated with the Hashtag.
If you do not agree to the above terms, you are not permitted to use the Hashtag. Rogers reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify the above terms at any time, and any such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified terms.