Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Veuillez inscrire le message personnalisé que vous souhaitez sur votre article.
Vous avez ajouté plusieurs articles avec le même message personnalisé dans votre panier.
Le message personnalisé suivant figurera sur tous ces articles:
Le message personnalisé suivant apparaîtra sur votre article:
Effectuer des changements
Cet article est présentement en rupture de stock. Veuillez vérifier plus tard.
Pour obtenir de plus amples renseignements, veuillez composer le 1-888-2020-888.
Make any ordinary room extraordinary with the Elise 6' Octagon Hand Carved Rug! This numbered and limited edition Elise Aubusson-inspired internal scrolled border rug is a beautiful addition to any room. The double hand-carved and multi-background rug features 85 lines and 28 colours, giving the rug a truly three-dimensional look. The tone-on-tone floral tulip carvings in the background enhance the overall beauty of this rug which is also characterized by an internal scrolled floral border design with a beautiful Aubusson centre design. In addition to this, it is brilliance-washed seven times during the finishing process to help stabilize colours and make them more vibrant. This stunning piece was designed exclusively for The Shopping Channel, offering an incredible value for its quality and size as well as an affordable way to change the look of any room.
• Top quality with beautiful design, shaping and strength for years of durability
• Bull nose stitched bordering allows the edges of the rug to hold up to vacuuming
• Features five band yarns to show greater detail and colourations
• Hand tufted with 1/2" pile height
• Includes ownership guide with proper care information and Pantone colours
• Made of 100% wool, backing is made of 100% cotton
• Available in an array of beautiful colours
• Made in China
• Elise 6' Octagon Hand Carved Rug
• Ownership Guide
Includes a 6 month manufacturer warranty on defects.