Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
Feel cozy and classic in this VIONIC™ with ORTHAHEEL® Dr. Weil Orthotic Evolution Loafer that features a soft leather upper and horse-bit metal trim. Designed for someone with medium width feet, these loafers are meant for anyone who wants to look good while wearing footwear that is good for the body. This shoe also features a leather lining and a removable podiatrist-designed orthotic footbed that supports the feet and helps realign the lower legs, helping to improve posture and balance.
• B/Medium width
• Whole sizes order your true size; half sizes size down for the best fit (Example: if you are a size 5.5, please order size 5)
• Has a rubber traction outsole with a 3/4 inch heel
• For the greatest comfort, it is recommended you wear these shoes for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support
• Care: To preserve the appearance of this shoe, it is recommended that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust
• Made in China
• Dr. Weil Orthotic Evolution Loafer