Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
Step out in comfort with these Yara toe post sandals with cut out detail. A built-in four-degree arch support helps stabilize the instep and prevent excess pronation. Podiatrist-designed, the pair features biomechanical orthotic footbed with deep heel cups to help stabilize, support, and realign your feet back to their natural position.
• Toe-post design, metallic embellishments sewn into patent faux leather upper, faux cork-covered footbed
• Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole helps absorb shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles, and knees
• Rubber outsole with wave-patterned tread offers good traction on a variety of surfaces
• An ideal complementary option for orthotic or arch support wearers, particularly at home on hard flat floors
• Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
• Helps to relieve common causes of heel pain and knee pain, related to over-pronation and flat feet
• Approved by the American Podiatry Association and recommended by internationally-recognized pioneer of integrative medicine, Dr. Andrew Weil, M.D.
• Best when initially worn for short periods for the first week to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support
• Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive
• If you are a half size, it is recommended to order the nearest size up
• Approximately 1"H heel
• Fit: true to size
• VIONIC™ with ORTHAHEEL® Yara Toe Post Sandal with Cut Out Detail