Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
Step out in comfort with these comfortable, lightweight tide toe post sandals. Podiatrist-designed, this pair features biomechanical orthotic footbeds with deep heel cups that help stabilize, support, and realign your feet back to their natural position. A built-in four-degree arch support helps stabilize the instep and prevent excess pronation.
• Soft woven toe post and foam-lined strap ensure a comfortable fit
• Materials: woven/polyurethane uppers, padded neoprene upper liner, EVA footbed, TPR outsole
• Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole helps absorb shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles, and knees
• Rubber outsole with wave-patterned tread offers good traction on a variety of surfaces
• An ideal complementary option for orthotic or arch support wearers, particularly at home on hard flat floors
• Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
• Approved by the American Podiatry Association and recommended by internationally-recognized pioneer of integrative medicine, Dr. Andrew Weil, M.D.
• Best when initially worn for short periods for the first week to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support
• Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive
• If you are a half size, it is recommended to order the nearest size down
• Approximately 1"H heel
• Fit: true to size
• Wipe clean with a damp cloth, air dry
• Orthaheel Orthotics Tide Toe Post Sandal