Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Only 5 left
What it is:
This breakthrough, lightweight, non-greasy, non-sticky, non-chemical SPF 30, moisturizer uses Dr. Perricone's revolutionary Cold Plasma technology, which delivers a host of treatment benefits to target the visible signs of aging.
Who it is for:
Photo Plasma Broad Spectrum SPF 30 was developed for the person, regardless of age, who is serious about addressing the visible signs of aging.
What it does:
Photo Plasma goes way beyond what a traditional moisturizer does by addressing a multitude of skin aging issues. In his quest to develop the "next generation" moisturizer, Dr. Perricone combined his revolutionary Cold Plasma technology with the photo-protective antioxidant powers of Astaxanthin to create the Photo Plasma Broad Spectrum SPF 30.
This fantastic formula offers a non-chemical SPF 30 using just pure minerals. It is an anti-aging treatment arsenal of benefits that helps address fine lines, wrinkles, radiance, redness, discoloration, suppleness, smoothness, texture, tone, and hydration.
What else you need to know:
Results in our independent consumer study after just 4 weeks of use:
• 76% of subjects agreed they saw an overall improvement to the appearance of their skin
• 73% of subjects agreed their skin looked good enough to forego makeup
• 95% agreed their skin felt more hydrated and moisturized
• 90% of subjects reported an improvement in skin texture and tone
• 88% said their skin appeared to have a healthy glow
• 83% noticed their skin tone appears more even and less discolored
• 73% said their fine lines and wrinkles appear softer and less visible
• 63% saw a reduction in the appearance of redness.
• 98% of subjects experienced the appearance of smoother, softer skin
• 93% experienced more supple skin
• 85% stated that Photo Plasma was the best anti-aging moisturizer with SPF they have ever used
What is included:
• Photo Plasma Broad Spectrum SPF 30 (59ml/2fl.oz)