Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
Feel fierce and look fabulous whenever you slip this jade, ruby and cubic zirconia sterling silver dragon bangle onto your wrist from Jade of Yesteryear. The dragon is one of the twelve animals in the Chinese zodiac and unlike the dragons of Europe, the Chinese dragon symbolizes benevolence, prosperity, longevity and renewal of life. Ancient Chinese people believed the dragon brought rain, good harvest and fertility.
• Sterling silver (average silver grams is 31.00)
• (1) 20x15mm donut shaped jade in choice of colour
• (1) 8x6mm oval shaped jade in choice of colour
• (2) 2.5mm round ruby (0.14 ctw), faceted
• (91) 1.5mm round clear cubic zirconias (1.37ctw), prong set & faceted
• Oxidized finish
• Measures approximately 6 1/2" long (inside circumference)
• Nickel free
• Country of origin: China