Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
This is a rendition of a bracelet watch that Jackie Kennedy wore as the "Inquiring Photographer" while working for the Washington Times-Herald in the early 1950's. The watch movement is made by Citizen Watch Co in Japan and it has a Sony Battery.
• Gold plate
• Dial: White, Square
• Hands: Gold Tone, Hour, Minute, Second Sweep
• Numbers: Roman Numerals at 12,3,6,9 - dot markers for the remaining hours
• Caseback: Stainless Steel Back, with "The JBK Collection" inscribed
• Movement: Japanese Quartz
• Length: 7 3/4"
• Width: 1/2", Face: 3/4"
• Closure: Fold Over Clasp
• Note: some links are removable, please take to a jewellery for adjustment
• Boxed in burgundy flocked steel case
• Manufacturer's Certificate included
• Romance card included
• Nickel free
• County of origin: China