Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
Add a touch of folk art to your living or dining room with this Microfibre Lama Area Rug. Inspired by the Andean mountains’ art and culture, this rug features small llama prints on a vibrant background.
Since this rug is woven and not tufted, the fibers are not glued with toxic resins that create unpleasant odor and chemicals in your home. Due to the nature of the microfiber, this rug does not shed like wool rugs and stand very well to traffic. Its beautiful colours will also keep over time, as it is UV resistant.
• Material: Microfiber; Backing: jute and cotton
• Microfibre is 1/100th diameter of human hair, or 1/20th the diameter of a silk fibre
• Ultra soft to the touch
• Easy to clean
• Colour fade resistant
• Wear and tear resistant
• Stain resistant
• Mold and mildew resistant
• Extremely low electrostatic propensity
• UV resistant
• No shedding or fuzzing
• Due to difference of monitor colours, some rug colours may vary slightly
• Available in 1.2m x 1.7m and 1.6m x 2.3m
• Care: Dry clean is recommended once a year to maintain the product in its intended beauty. Vacuum regularly to avoid soiling
• Country of Origin: Columbia
• Microfiber Lama Area Rug - Green
This product comes with a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects through the manufacturer.