Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
The Universal Dual Band Wireless Internet Adapter wirelessly connects an Ethernet-enabled device to your existing home network and the Internet. Its universal so it works with any device with an Ethernet port. This dual band provides maximum performance for video streaming when connecting your home theater device to the Internet. Now you'll be able to have a convenient option via an existing USB port or a power adapter.
• Connects to any existing 2.4 or 5 GHz Wi-Fi access point, gateway or router
• Push ‘N’ Connect using Wi-Fi Protected Setup® for easy setup
• Dynamic LEDs display real-time network connection status
• Wi-Fi Protected Access® (WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK) and WEP data encryption
• One (1) 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port to connect to home A/V devices
• Standards: IEEE® 802.11n version 2.0‡
• Dimensions: 73 x 29 x 102 mm (2.87 x 1.14 x 4.01 in)
• Weight: 61.7 g (2.18 oz)
• Existing wireless home network with Internet connection – 2.4 or 5 GHz 802.11 b/g/n AP/Gateway/Router
• TV, DVR, game console, home A/V device, or other network-enabled device with Ethernet port
• Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 6.0, Firefox® 2.0 or Safari® 1.4 or higher for software configuration
• NETGEAR Universal Dual Band Wireless Internet Adapter (WNCE3001)
• Ethernet cable
• USB power cable
• Power adapter, localized to country of sale
Physical address required - no P.O. boxes please.
Please allow 7-15 business days for delivery.
This product comes with a 1-year warranty by the manufacturer.