Only 2 left
Channel opulent style fit for a queen with this luxurious and regal inspired Ceylon and white sapphire sterling silver ring from Generations 1912 on your finger for a dazzling statement. Inject your wardrobe with a bold and brilliant pop of colour this season, as this sterling silver ring is designed with a beautiful Ceylon sapphire in a royal blue colour that's been worn for centuries. In fact, Princess Diana's and the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton's, engagement rings have both featured a breathtaking and stunning Ceylon sapphire. Regarded as the finest and premium sapphire, Ceylon sapphires are found in Sri Lanka and are known for their colour, clarity and luster.
Made with traditional heirloom quality, this Ceylon and white sapphire ring is one you'll be sure to pass down through generations as this exceptionally valued ring is crafted with a minimum of 1.24ctw of Ceylon sapphires and 1.49ctw of white sapphires. Also crafted with an undergallery and detailed engraving on the band, this royalty-worthy ring represents the collection's trademark. Designed exclusively for The Shopping Channel by top rated and customer favourite brand Generations 1912, this dazzling ring is only available here.
• Sterling silver (average silver grams is 7.15 based on size 7 ring)
• (1) 5mm & (2) 4mm round Ceylon sapphire (1.24ctw), prong set & faceted
• (8) 1mm, (2) 1mm, (28) 1.5mm & (6) 2mm white sapphires (1.49ctw), prong set & faceted
• Average combined gemstone carat weight is 2.73ctw
• Hand engraved & milgrain work is done by hand
• Gallery backing
• Measures approximately 3/4" from knuckle to knuckle
• Nickel free
• Country of origin: USA