Reduce pressure on the spine, joints and nerves using the Teeter Hand Ups Inversion Table. The ComforTrak bed is built for all the benefits of a pressure-reducing design to maximize comfort and flexes with the user to enhance joint mobilization. Also featuring built-in inversion grips for added stretching and decompression with an innovative track design that accommodates optional accessories like the adjustable acupressure nodes and lumbar bridge (sold separately). Independent quality-assurance tested to the highest safety standard, the voluntary compliance to UL's inversion table safety standard makes the Teeter Hang Ups the only inversion brand with certified quality.
• ComforTrak Table Bed Design
• Size: 60" x 28.75" x 58.5"
• 30 minute assembly for 1 person
• The EP-860 also has a fully-assembled main shaft, where the EP-560 does not. This cuts the assembly time considerably
• Folds in a few seconds to 20" x 28.75" x 66"
• Care: wipe clean with a dry cloth
• Weight capacity: 300lbs (136 kg)
• Made in China
• Instructional DVD with Bonus Material — Five Healthy Back Routines
• (8) Acupressure Nodes
• Lumbar Bridge
• Stretch Max Handles
• EZ-Angle Tether