Only 4 left
Featuring rabbit fur, these stylish Kanada Mukluks from none other than the Manitobah Mukluks collection will keep you warm on those chilly days. A woman can never have too many pairs of shoes, so add this fabulous pair to your collection today!
• Suede and rabbit fur upper
• Vibram Art-Sole by First Nations artist Heather Steppler
• Star pattern beading on toe piece designed by First Nations artist Rosa Scribe
• Round toe
• Fleece leg lining and sheepskin footbed
• Classic geometric beading on upper leg panel
• Rabbit fur pom-pom leg ties
• Outdoor use
• Fabric: Cowhide suede; rabbit fur; sheepskin shearling footbed; vibram; rubber soles
• Care: Spot clean with mild soap and cloth/brush. Protect with silicone based leather/suede protector. Do not apply protectant to fur
• KANADA $1 COMMITMENT: For every pair of Kanada Mukluks and Moccasins sold, Rosa Scribe receives $1 to continue teaching traditional arts and crafts in her community
• Leg shaft height measures approximately 15"
• Shaft circumference measures approximately 17"
• Made in Canada