Lisa Hoffman Kerala Ashok Garden Fragrance Necklace
Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
EASY PAY®: 2 payments of $32.47
Shipping & Handling:
Add to Cart
What it is:
The Lisa Hoffman Fine Fragrance Necklace is an exciting and new way to wear perfume. This necklace chain has a matching filigreed charm that houses the wooden fragrance beads, and it also features a dreamy lilac bead made from vintage glass. The charm is refillable and slowly releases the scent of the fragranced beads The wearer can then refill the charm with new beads every few weeks, or more often depending on their preference. The necklace's design reflects the lyrical and harmonious aroma of Kerala Ashok Garden.
Who it is for:
The necklace is for women and men of all ages.
What it does:
The proprietary scenting method of the fragrance beads was developed to maximize fragrance and retention for long-lasting delivery of scent. The fragrance beads are held within the charms, so the fragrance beads don't touch your skin while you are wearing the necklace; the scent doesn't penetrate your skin, meaning the fragrance isn't changed, as can happen with some perfume oils or eau de parfumes when it doesn't interact with our body chemistry.
Highlighting the strength and femininity of Kerala Ashok Garden, the fragrance charm has been completely redesigned to hold more beads and diffuse more fragrance. Experience the beauty and heart of India's Ashok blossom with complementing notes of deep violet, ripe pear, velvety apricot and sheer jasmine. To stop wearing the fragrance, you just take off the necklace. You don't have to wait for it to wear off or wash it off like you would traditional perfumes.
What else you need to know:
• Each necklace comes with a jar of refill fragrance beads so you can refresh the scent in your charm up to six times with just one jar
• A pair of Victorian-era earrings given to Lisa by her husband inspired the round charm that hangs from each piece of jewelry
• Origin of Fragrance Wood Beads: Composed of fragrance, wood flour and cellulose; these wood beads are produced in the United States
• Organic: The conifer crop used to create the fragrance beads are organic
• Sustainable: The wood flour we used is derived from select conifer trees, grown in sustainable and replenished tree farms and forests. As a byproduct of the agricultural industry, it is an effective use of waste material
• Biodegradable: Wood flour and cellulose both decompose 100% over time. They are both decaying organic substances, which can be used in the manufacture and application of compost
What is included:
• Lisa Hoffman Fine Fragrance Necklace
• Kerala Ashok Garden Fragrance Beads