Only 2 left
The Emperor of All Maladies is a magnificent, profoundly humane "biography" of cancer-from its first documented appearances thousands of years ago through the epic battles in the twentieth century to cure, control, and conquer it to a radical new understanding of its essence. Physician, researcher & award-winning science writer, Siddhartha Mukherjee examines cancer with a cellular biologists precision, a historian's perspective, and a biographer's passion. The Emperor of All Maladies provides a fascinating glimpse into the future of cancer treatments & provides clarity to those seeking to demystify cancer.
• Author: cancer physician and researcher Siddhartha Mukherjee
• Hardcover: 592 pages
• Dimensions: 6.12" x 9.25" x 1"
• Published: November 16, 2010
• Publisher: Simon & Schuster
• Genre: History/Sociology
• 1 x The Emperor of All Maladies: A Biography of Cancer
This item is shipped via Canada Post.
Opened and/or used books, CDs and DVD products cannot be returned.