The MedCenter System 31 Day Interactive Medication Management with Talking Reminder Clock lets you better manage medications, while helping improve medication adherence. It features up to 4 Daily Alarms to alert you when your medication is due. A repeating friendly reminder notifies you of the time, the date and which daily dose to take. ("Good morning! Please take your morning pills for the 20th.") Press the "Alarm Acknowledged Button" to confirm compliance and the MedCenter Talking Alarm Clock tells you when the next daily dose is due. It is the first time a major retailer is selling The MedCenter System in Canada and it's right here at The Shopping Channel!
• Tri-date Verification: matching the visual dates on pill boxes and clock with audible alerts assures accuracy
• Talking alarm alerts users when it's time to take medication
• Loud and extra loud sound settings ensure the alarm is heard
• Red & green colour coding shows when daily dose is complete
• Setup pills once per month (12 times per year versus 52 times with weekly pill organizers)
• Doctors & Pharmacists agree that taking medications on a set schedule is crucial for managing your health
• With the MedCenter System, taking your medications on schedule, everyday becomes a part of your daily routine
• 1 x Stand
• 1 x 4 Alarm Reminder clock
• 2 x "AA" Batteries for clock
• 31 x Pill Cassettes for each day of month
• 1 x Instruction manual for clock
• 1 x Instructions on how to setup pills
This item has a one year limited warranty through the manufacturer.
This item is shipped via Canada Post.